- Monomodal particle suspensions
- Reference material for particle size and sedimentation analysis
- ready to use
- with certificate of analysis
SediTest - Particle suspensions in the size range 100 nm - 1000 nm:
- Spherical silica microparticles with excellent dimensional stability and narrow size dispersion for use as sedimentation and particle size standard for optical sedimentation analyzers (e.g. LUMiFuge®, LUMiSizer®)
- Monomodal suspensions with the nominal particle diameters: 170 nm, 250 nm, 550 nm and 1000 nm are available.
Particle size distributions of submicron silica particles,
Sedimentation analysis using LUMiSizer® (2 mm cells, λ=470 nm, T=25°C, 500-4000 U/min)
SediTest - Particle suspensions in the size range 15 μm - 40 μm:
- Spherical microparticles of cross-linked PMMA with excellent dimensional stability and narrow size dispersion for use as sedimentation and particle size standard for optical sedimentation analyzers (e.g. LUMiReader®)
- There are monomodal suspensions with the nominal particle diameters: 15μm, 20μm, 29μm and 38μm available.
Particle size distributions of PMMA microparticles,
Sedimentation analysis using LUMiReader® PSA (10mm cells, λ=870 nm, T=30°C)
The monomodal particle suspensions can be used advantageously for validation and qualification of high resolution particle sizers such as e.g. LUMiFuge®, LUMiSizer® or LUMiReader®-PSA (LUM GmbH). They cover a wide particle size range and, due to their defined size grading and particle size distribution, allow the user to test resolution and accuracy of the analytical method.
Of course, SediTest is also suitable for use in other devices.
The use of SediTest with LUMiSizer® or LUMiReader®-PSA doesn'nt require special sample preparation; the suspension only needs to be briefly redispersed. All required information can be found in the enclosed instructions for use.
SediTest-Particle suspensions are supplied with a particle size certificate.
Do you have questions about SediTest or would you like to order? Please contact us.
|271-11513||SediTest||0,17% m/m monomodal suspension, 15 µm||3 mL|
|271-12013||SediTest||0,22% m/m monomodal suspension, 20 µm||3 mL|
|271-13013||SediTest||0,31% m/m monomodal suspension, 29 µm||3 mL|
|271-14013||SediTest||0,52% m/m monomodal suspension, 38 µm||3 mL|
|271-K-1002||SediTest||Test kit consisting of 1x each
271-11513: SediTest™, 15 µm
271-12013: SediTest™, 20 µm
271-13013: SediTest™, 29 µm
271-14013: SediTest™, 38 µm
|272-11704||SediTest||0,55% m/m monomodal suspension, 170 nm||4 mL|
|272-12504||SediTest||0,30% m/m monomodal suspension, 250 nm||4 mL|
|272-15504||SediTest||0,11% m/m monomodal suspension, 500 nm||4 mL|
|272-11k14||SediTest||0,06% m/m monomodal suspension, 1000 nm||4 mL|
|272-K-1002||SediTest||Test kit consisting of 1x each
272-11704: SediTest™, 170 nm
272-12504: SediTest™, 250 nm
272-15504: SediTest™, 500 nm
272-11k14: SediTest™, 1000 nm